Tonight I go to the Cardinals game, so i'll try and take some pictures and document it will, if only just for Melly. Cheerio!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Gorgeous Girls at the Gala
Every other year, the President of Grove City, Dr. Jewell, hosts a Gala. SGA puts in on, and this year it was rumored that it cost $17,000. It was a funt ime, but if you ask me, the food should have been better if it was a $17,000 event- the best food was Dr. Jewell's wedding cake . . . and i of course didn't eat any. But it was still fun. I was dubious all day leading up to the dance, just because I wasn't going with a date (which, a lot of people don't go with dates) and i was hoping the dancing would be fun. They had a DJ in the SAC, and a swing band and a dance floor in HAL. I've never been one for swing dancing, but a danced a while with Paul, and then for about 1/2 with my friend Skipper. (Josh Skipper, everyone calls him skip). Turns out, he is an excellent dancer- and we waltz and had all sorts of fun dancing time. So it was a successful evening. The picture on top is a picture of my friend, Megan, and I. She is a graduated ABT, but her fiance is still a student at GCC. And then below that is some of the ABT's before the dance- they are all so pretty!
Tonight I go to the Cardinals game, so i'll try and take some pictures and document it will, if only just for Melly. Cheerio!
Tonight I go to the Cardinals game, so i'll try and take some pictures and document it will, if only just for Melly. Cheerio!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aww, look at the pretty president, front and center!!
omword laura mark you are a BABE
Post a Comment